Check out My WIKI!

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Finally Finished!



Yesterday I finally finished the Mini-Game Project. And I have to say that it was actually really fun:


Once I got the hang of it.


The whole process became really easy at the end, but getting to that point was a challenge. ActionScript is pretty tricky to learn, and I'm not going to tell you that I'm the master at writing codes, but I do know the basics, finally. Every single character and its capitalization and placement matter. Something may not be capitalized, and your whole code may become invalid. But when you finally learn it, you get a huge feeling of accomplishment.


It made me happy to finally learn how developers make video games. I know it isn't exactly the same, but knowing that the process they go through is a thousand times longer and harder is amazing. I've played video games for my whole life. I started with the NES and I now have an Xbox 360, and I've always wondered how they make them.


If you want to see my played games and how much I play them, go to http://www.xbox.com/ and look up my gamertag, razgriz317.


No comments:

Post a Comment