Check out My WIKI!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

This Class So Far...

     This class hasn't been so bad thus far. I came into this class thinking that it would be really hard and unenjoyable, and although it is extremely challenging, it's not nearly as bad as I thought. In fact, I like it to a degree.

     This class is a mixture of independent work and working with your partner(s). Although you're only going to create one game, you must work together to reach the common goal of completing the game. The independent work comes into play because you'll find that you have strengths and weaknesses. By figuring these out, everyone can do their own work on the game, making the time necessary to complete it much shorter. Also, most of everything you learn to do is self-taught.




     I'd also like to say in this blog post how much it's killing me that the Davis' and other families must go through the loss of loved ones... Been there done that. The Davis family has been one of my favorite groups of people in the world. I played baseball with Seth, and we were coached by Tommy and Cory helped him. Tommy was the first coach I've had, other than my parents, that believed in me. He said I was one of the best kids he's ever coached. We've all been through too much in our lives, and I wish it would stop. I hope with everything in me that these 4 unfound miners are found safe and sound, and are able to return to their families.

No comments:

Post a Comment