Check out My WIKI!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Plans for Frames and Keyframes

Frames are individual points where you can implement a change in Flash. If you want to change animation in a movie, you must insert keyframes. Keyframes are made by adding anything to a frame, and cause a change in what is shown onscreen. They are indicated by a circle inside the frame. By using frames and keyframes, you can set the length and smoothness of a movie.



In our game, we are just beginning to learn to use frames and keyframes, and really have no plan on how to do so. It is so hard to understand though. It frustrates me so much because I can usually understand everything just by skimming over information about it, and I can't do that with this. I hate it more than anything! I can't stand not being able to comprehend this on my own. However, I think that with a little bit of hands-on guidance, I can definitely understand it. Until then, our team has little to no idea of how to make this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment