Check out My WIKI!

Friday, April 30, 2010

Blogging in Globaloria

     Blogging is apparantly a major part of Globaloria, one of which I don't personally like. It's not that I don't like blogging in general, but more of the topics we are required to blog about. I don't agree with making us blog about our game design, or a specific topic in general. I believe that the topics should be more broad, and about our everyday lives, such as events in the news, disasters, our weekends, etc. I believe that if we had to do reflective and expressive blogs, everyone would enjoy them much more, and we would learn about similarities and differences in our classmates. Also, I believe that posting your updated game on the Wiki is a sound teller of how well you are doing in your game-making.

No comments:

Post a Comment